AIMS of Polling Unit AMBASSADORS:
- To build a pragmatic operational framework that will enhance contact and mobilization of the electorate for reliable, responsible and responsive leadership to reposition a credible and reliable party in the eyes of the electorates.
- To educate, encourage, mobilize, train and support the electorate at each polling unit the power and responsiveness of exercising their civic responsibilities irrespective of tribe, religion or ethnicity.
- To contribute and support good democratic process in electing our leaders.
- We shall technically market our major stakeholders INEC to the electorate through the Polling Unit Ambassadors based on performance awareness initiative.
- We shall use the process of “meet and greet” as our reach out approach.
- We shall have full registration of persons or group of persons for the purpose of contact and mobilization strategy.
- We shall adapt the four (4) Cs dimension approach namely; conferencing, consultation, consolidation and campaign for political support scheme.
- We shall aggressively mobilize the residents and indigence of the polling unit communities to be at the fore-front of this noble project for sovereign mandate that belongs to the people.
President Muhammadu Buhari
Casting His vote
Former President Goodluck Jonathan
Casting his vote
THE FOUR PHASE DIMENSION
A. Electronic and print media, special features-Radio talk shows monthly.
B. Development and maintenance of project website, office space and office equipment, utility vehicles, staff remuneration and running cost.
C. Social media network- Dissemination of information on the development stride of and laudable achievement of our candidates in Nigeria.
A. Polling unit, zone and local government Polling Unit Ambassadors engagement- meet and greet with eligible PVC Holders, stakeholders and community leaders.
STRATEGIC ACTION PLAN
To identify and work with persons or group of persons within and outside the polling unit region that passionately share(s) the dream and ideology of the Polling Unit Ambassadors.
The Polling Unit Ambassadors shall purposefully promote the image of PUAN within communities around each polling unit for the purpose of the progressive interaction between PUAN and that community.
The Polling Unit Ambassadors shall advantageously and continuously source for information that will add values to PUAN.
The Polling Unit Ambassadors shall use the instrumentality of the social media network; Facebook, Whatsapp, twitter etc. as sine qua non to propagate the set objectives, press briefings, radio talk shows, conferencing, seminars, branded items to advocate the project among other strategic media hype.
The target audiences are the electorate with PVC.
The ultimate strategic plan is to protect our image, protect our vision, promote and pursue with vigor the overall objectives of PUAN as unbiased umpire using the Polling Unit as a democratic tool to achieve these aims.
A citizen can register and vote at a polling unit. It is however advisable for a citizen to select a polling unit close to his/her area of residence due to the restricted movement on election days.
Locate your polling unit by using the polling unit locator tool on INEC website. Visit https://www.inecnigeria.org/elections/polling-units/
- Membership is free and voluntary
- A member must have a permanent voter’s card (PVC).
- A Polling Unit Ambassador must be a permanent resident of his/her polling unit area.
- A Polling Unit Ambassador must have a one on one relationship with a high percentage of PVC holders in his/her polling unit.
- Members must shun violence, any criminal acts and abide by the laws of this group.
It is our resolve to evolve an indigenous economy with a competitive and sustaining development index where politics, health, economy, security, agriculture and education are every government policy priority and given 80% financial attendant rate of implementation.
Nothing is more POWERFUL than an IDEA whose time has come.
This movement to BUILD a NIGERIA of our DREAM is an idea whose time has come.
There is NO GOING BACK on this COMMITMENT.
Are you READY to join this GREAT REVOLUTION ?
Its might be VERY TOUGH and sometimes TIRING.
But there is nothing as BEAUTIFUL and JOYFUL as being part of RE-BUILDING a failed State.
70% of Nigerians have lost faith in this country.
80% of Africans are in dear needs of urgent DEMOCRATIC OVERHAUL
Our young men and women die at the Mediterranean sea for the quest for a better life in Europe.
The ones at home are in dear need for a better and prosperous life.
Being part of this project is a LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT .
We in PUAN believe that Building a better, successful, sustainable and prosperous NIGERIA is VERY POSSIBLE and it’s a task that most be HUNGERED, PURSUED and ACHIEVED by all PUAN Ambassadors.
Nigeria is a GREAT NATION, to rebuild this country again, We need patriotic men and women who have FAITH in NIGERIA, and with COMMITMENT, COMPETENCY and CHARACTER Nigeria and Africa will regain her lost GLORY.
UNITY and POSITIVE SPIRIT is a vital INGREDIENT to rebuild this Nation.
Let’s come together and do something REAL, something NEW, something DIFFERENT and something BOLD for this Country.
This is a TASK that most be *DONE by all NIGERIANS HOME and in the DIASPORA.
We must REMAIN NON-PARTISAN to ACHIEVE OUR GOAL.
Political parties and Politicians come and go.
Nigeria will always Remain our HOME
Thank you Ambassadors
Amb. Capt. Dabas Suleiman
Amb. Capt Dabas Suleiman
Amb. Prince Osa Osaghae
Amb Ethelbert DAG
Amb. Elizabeth Omolade Ibe
National Women Leader
Amb. Babatunde Sotomey
National Dir Contact Mobilization
Amb. Ifeyinwa Nnekwelugo
Ass. National Women Leader